Tuesday 28 August 2007

New blog - new experiences!

Welcome to my new blog! :) As you probably know, I am going to Madagascar in October. The 6 months I am going to be there, will be filled with lots of experiences. I won't be able to keep them all to myself, and therefore I have created this webpage so that you can take part in what's going on in my Malagasy life! :)




I will put out photos, links to other blogs etc. Comments on what I write will be very appreciated, so why not get started right away!? ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Så kult at du har laga blogg, e d obligatorisk for dokke på Hald??

The Beasley's said...

I'm loving your new blog! I'm so excited to read about the things you'll be doing!! And don't worry..I love to leave comments for people--you'll always get one from me :-)

Anonymous said...

Heisann Stix:)

Gratulerar med ny blog;)
Gler meg til å lese kva du gjer der nere:) og, ikkje minst, til å treffe deg:D

Kjepeglad i deg, venen min;)
Klem:)

Anonymous said...

Eg fant fram te den nye bloggen and will be reading it når eg har tid. Cheerio - glede meg te å høre mer! Klem

Anonymous said...

Gralla me nye blogg :)
Glede meg te å lesa ka som skjer i Madagaskar.

Unknown said...

pourquoi pas essayez ici sacs répliques de bonne qualité déclaration officielle Dolabuy Balenciaga Plus d'aide Balenciaga Dolabuy

teti said...

apprenez les faits ici maintenant sacs de répliques AAA une lecture fantastique répliques de sacs à main gucci lien du site Fendi Dolabuy