Monday 19 May 2008

Informationwork

Time to tell the world about my stay in Madagascar. First in Stavanger, then in Os. This blog is being written on the ferry on the Fanafjord, quite nice to have internet everywhere. WOW!

still have Malagasy friends, even in Norway! YEAY! This is Rock :-)

BAD NEWS: I lost my pictures from Madagascar! Not much informationwork can be done without them, and I need them to help my poor memory...
GOOD NEWS: My friend is a computernerd, so he found them again! :-) Thanks, Torstein! :-)

I've already had great fun with my friends in Norway. Here are some photos!

we got loads of free stuff at Kiwi on the way to Lindesnes Lighthouse

enjoying our stuff at Lindesnes Lighthouse

BAD NEWS: Hald is over the 13th of June...
GOOD NEWS: ...well, hm...

At least my teampartner will still be in Norway! :-)

I visited Sigrid in Kristiansand, we hang out with Marte and had lunch with Sigrid's fiancé, Kristoffer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its great that you got your pictures back again :)

Im looking forward to read more about your stay in madagacar.
See you later

Mr. Ukulele said...

Hah, just like I told you, they were recoverable ;) It's a relief though!
Oh, and there's more good stuff too, you know. For one, you wrote another blog (finally!)
And another: you got the rest of your life still ahead of you ;)
See ya :)

yanmaneee said...

christian louboutin outlet
hogan outlet
longchamp outlet
golden goose sale
supreme clothing
vapormax
curry shoes
hermes handbags
nike shoes
goyard handbags

smesmaez said...

y5k62g2e78 d1h97c1l38 l6t61t3v06 t8a92m3k67 v2l33r4r58 c6l81u4j20